2D Scanners (From 5 mm to 1000 mm)
- ACCUPROFILE 400 SERIES LASER SCANNERS
- ACCUPROFILE 820 LASER SCANNER
- ACCUPROFILE AQ6 SCANNER
Accuprofile 400 Series Laser Scanners
- The AP420 and AP480 2D Laser Scanners are entry level sensor for industrial surface dimensioning and measurements.
- These scanners generate low-noise 2D profile scans, and includes an onboard processor and memory.
- The AP400-Series scanners project a beam of visible laser light in a straight line that measures surface height profiles.
Accuprofile 820 Laser Scanner
- The AccuProfile™ 820 Laser Scanners are Acuity’s high-accuracy sensors for industrial parts scanning.
- Common applications include dimensional verification of heights, widths, radius of curvature, gap width, surface separation, part length, hole diameters, etc.
- AP820 laser scanners have dynamic, auto-gain which adjusts laser power and sample integration time (“shutter speed”) which improves sensor performance on dynamically-changing surfaces.
- AP820 has all the necessary input channels to track up to two encoders as well as a single synchronization channel for applications using multiple sensors. The synchronization prevents detector interference of adjacent lasers.
Accuprofile AQ6 Laser Scanner
- AQ6 2D laser scanners are high accuracy and high speed sensors for industrial surface dimensioning and measurement applications.
- The scanner quickly and accurately generates low-noise 2D or 3D profile scans of objects, surfaces or scenes.
- The sensor automatically adjusts laser power and detector exposure to compensate for varying surface conditions.